Friday, February 09, 2007

The Waiting Game


Its a nerve racking waiting game. Adyson's due date is quickly approaching, Monday the 12th, and oh the anticipation to see that little girl who we created. (With God's divine help of course) I am getting really excited, and still a little nervous. I know it will be wonderful, and God's grace is sufficient... even to get me through those long nights and early morning drives to work. Thank goodness my mom is coming to help us out the first week.



I know that Chrissy and I are not the only ones anticipating Adyson's birth. Both sides of the family can hardly wait either. Its fun to call them and say "Chrissy isn't in labor!" and listen to them. I know its probably wrong, but fun!



So here is the update for all of you.

Chrissy went to the Dr. yesterday and she measured between 1-2 cm. and about 70% effaced. So it is any time now!, still. If Adyson does come by Tuesday the 13th she will go through a non-stress test. Then if she doesn't come by the following Monday the 19th they will go ahead and induce Chrissy at 6pm. The Dr. said that only about 7% of all pregnancies go that long.



I will let you know more as it unfolds.

We love you all.

Kris

1 comment:

Jen said...

Thanks for the update, we will keep you guys in our prayers. What an exciting time for you guys. So many changes are coming, from one moment its just you two and then you are a famiy!! Someone once told me it was the perfect picture of two becoming one, when you see the child that the two of you created. (with God's help of course)
Jen Gordon