Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A snowy Indy day

Well we had a very snowy icey day today. It wasn't so bad this morning but has gotten worse over the day. My school was closed but we had a non stress test for Adyson at 9:30 so we braved the weather. She did not want to wake up for about 30 minutes and did nothing. Then they pushed around on her and put a vibration machine on my belly and she finally moved. She passed the test. They have scheduled me for another non stress test for Friday at 1 and will induce on Monday the 19th at 6pm if she is still not here. I haven't progressed at all since last week.
So Kris brought me home and went to work for a few hours. Adyson didn't move from 10:30 till 3 and I called my doctor and she sent us to the hospital for another non stress test. Once we got there Adyson woke up and did jumping jacks and that made us feel alot better. It is very unusual if she doesn't move for an hour let alone that long, but all is well. So as of right now it looks like we will have her on Tuesday the 20th if she doesn't grace us with her presence before then. We will keep you updated!

No comments: