Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Here she is!!



Adyson is finally here! They took Chrissy into surgery about 2:50, while I waited very nervously while they prepared her.


Until finally they called me in. I sat next to Chrissy and held her had as they proceeded to retrieve Adyson.

Then soon afterward She was born at about 3:26pm Feb. 20, 2007. 7 lbs. 13 oz. and 20 1/2 inches long.

We will get more photos up asap!!!

We will be at Clarion North Hospital in room 413 for the next 3-4 days.

Blessings
Kris

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congrats guys! Can't wait to see the photos. -Jen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you guys!! I'm so happy for you and thrilled that Adyson is here safely.

Gayle

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you two!! I am so happy for you both! Well, so much for sleeping..:) I'm sure she is a beautiful little girl and you will make fantastic parents. Good luck with a speedy recovery Chrissy. Enjoy your little angel. You're in my thoughts, Wendy Gwinn

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy for you both!! we need pictures!!! think of all ur family that havn't gotten to see her yet!!! pictures pictures!!!!

~Anonymous