Friday, February 16, 2007

Bed rest


So we went to the doctor's today. Adyson passed her non stress test but made the nurse work for it. She wouldn't stay still so the nurse had to hold the monitor and move it when she moved. She is an active little girl. My blood pressure was rather high when we got there and my face was flushed. So they took my pressure again after the test and it was still high. Then they discovered that I am spilling protein into my urine, which she said that means my kidneys are working to hard. So they made my lay on my left side for awhile and took my blood pressure again, this time is was low. They want my to be on bed rest for the rest of the weekend and drinking lots of fluids. If she doesn't come naturally this weekend, then we go in on Monday at 6pm, they are going to give me antibiotics and a sleeping pill. Then my doctor will break my water and give me piotcin in the morning. So they said late evening Tuesday or early Wednesday we will have a little girl. I'm hoping for Tuesday, the sooner the better.

1 comment:

Jen said...

We will be praying for you guys and for a safe, quick delivery.