Saturday, January 20, 2007

24 days left

We have 24 days left and I am getting tired a lot. We had our family/church baby shower last weekend. It was really nice. We also found out that we are having a niece. Yes Chanda and Allen are having a girl. So Adyson has a girl to play with. Tomorrow we have my work baby shower. We are looking forward to it. Kris says tomorrow is my day to do whatever I want and Sunday is his day. Mainly b/c the Colts are playing on Sunday and he wants to watch it.
We were measuring 37 weeks this week during our 36 week check-up. She is very active which I love to feel and Kris has been so excited to feel her kick. He thinks that she grew over night on Monday b/c Tuesday I was noticeably bigger when he came home. I felt like it too.
Lots of meetings at work this week, it seemed to last forever. I have washed everything that we have for Adyson, so I feel a little better. Everyone keeps asking me if I am ready and what I need. I don't know, this is my first and I don't think I will know until it happens. I think you can prepare but you don't know what you are ready for until it happens and you experience it. Make sense? I can't wait, I want to see what she looks like, and I want to see Kris as a daddy. He is the perfect husband for me and I know he is going to be a great dad. God has really blessed me with Kris.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you guys!! The joy of parenthood is unexplainable! You will both be wonderful parents. We miss you and pray for you all the time. We will continue to pray for you, your delivery, Adyson, and your new adventure in parenthood!!

Jen said...

We haven't heard any updates for awhile...is she here yet? =) We are praying for you guys

Jen and Barry (Kristie's sister)