Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was good. It was a quiet affair at our house with Sue, Al, Allen, Chanda, and Cam.
I want to decorate for Christmas but in the same sense I don't. Right now it seems like a lot of work for taking it down in a month. Sounds crazy for me to say b/c Christmas is my favorite holiday and I love to decorate for it. I think it is because we won't be here and I can't drag all the decorations out of the attic and feel bad Kris has to do all of it by himself. But we will decorate I'm sure. I can't wait to spend Christmas with my family, I haven't been at my grandma's since four years ago before we got married and Kris has never been to my family for Christmas. We are going to spend the night with Caitlyn and Liz, then my mom, and then pop up and see Jenny and Joey. I can't wait!

No comments: