Sunday, November 26, 2006

Bad day at work

Monday and Tuesday were not good days at work. At one point I went and locked myself in the bathroom, cried, and prayed. It was a good five minutes before God calmed me down. Later that day we had the heating guy come and look at our furnace. He said we would be better off getting a new unit instead of putting money into our current one. I told Kris that I was going to go take a shower and wash the day away and then we could have dinner. With all that we put a strict budget on presents, which is hard for me b/c I love to buy gifts for people. We looked at what we have for Adyson and decided the only thing we need right now is a mattress, the other stuff is not important right now, so that's some stress off. God is in control. Wednesday I woke up and said that is was going to be good. I went to school and turned on Christmas music and smiled. It was a good day and my grandmother went to see God that day. What a way to spend Thanksgiving, worshiping at his feet.

No comments: