Saturday, November 18, 2006

12 more weeks

We only have 12 more weeks give or take a few until Adyson is here. It has gone really fast and slow all at the same time. We are not ready for her yet. There is still so much to do. We stripped all her furniture today and hopefully we will paint it tomorrow.
I am starting to show more, it's maternity clothes from here on out. My bigger shirts don't even fit anymore. She is kicking rather hard some days. I was standing at work the other day and she kicked really hard, my co-workers thought it was hilarous. I can't wait to met her and hold her!!!!
I can't believe Thanksgiving is almost here! Al and Sue get here on Monday but have to leave on Thursday. I wish they could stay longer. We will probably get up at the crack of dawn the day after Thanksgiving with Marsha and Jer like we have done the last three years to get all the great bargains and laugh at how people act. It is kind of fun and I love to get deals.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!!!!!!! kris and chrissy!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been checking u guys on this system thingy and everything!!!!!!!

ah...an aunty awaits my future! and to a little girl!ongrats, can't wait and i hope she's born on february 11! i'll pray for that to happen, sh ecan even have red hai just let he rbe born on februaury 11th!!!!!!!!!! (j/k)

love all four of u very much!, give rufus a kiss for me! love u!

~Caitlyn

Anonymous said...

oh it's me again... sorry for all the spelling mistakes in the last one!

~Caitlyn