Friday, May 19, 2006

Going to the zoo

Today was the perfect day for a zoo trip. I took my students to the zoo because we have been talking about animals. It was great but I always go on field trips and then tell Kris that we need to go again because I spend the whole time watching the children and keep track of them that I don't get to enjoy it. Any way it was beautiful in Indy today and I had 8 parent volunteers so it was nice. Field trip days always mean lower numbers. We have a ratio of 1 teacher to every 12 children as long as they are 4 or older, so I was left with 9 children in my room. I love having a smaller amount of children, I can get more in depth in teaching.
Anyway last night we painted our office. I am so excited to move all the stuff back in. Then tomorrow we are painting the guest room and decorating! I love that part, the decorating. Although the office is Kris's to decorate. I told him when we got married that he can have the office and decorate it anyway he wants. He loves to fish and likes eagles, so that's how the office is. I am looking forward to the weekend. I want to finally be totally unpacked (all my books are still in boxes) and have most of the house painted. Kris has a big paintball game on Sunday after church. He is really excited because it is agaisnt a professional paintball team. I'll count his bruises and tell you about it.

No comments: