Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Getting to know Chrissy

Name: Christina Lynn Mullin
Birthday: September 3rd ( the same day as Kris, wierd I know)
Birthplace: Carrollton Kentucky
Current Location: Indianapolis Indiana
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 5'2"
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right.
The Shoes You Wore Today: My work Nike, gray and yellow
Your Weakness: Ice Cream
Your Perfect Pizza: Homemade Bacon Cheeseburger that Kris makes
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Losing weight or having a baby(they kind of conterdict)
Thoughts First Waking Up: What is Kris doing?
Your Best Physical Feature: Eyes and Hair
Your Bedtime: 10-11
Your Most Missed Memory: Talking to my dad, having home group in Florida
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I don't like tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate of course
Cappuccino or Coffee: I don't drink coffee
Do you Sing:Yes.
Have you Been in Love: I still am to my husband
Do you want to go to College: Still going
Do you belive in yourself:Yeah.
Do you get Motion Sickness:No
Do you think you are Attractive: Yes
Are you a Health Freak:No. I try to drink a lot of water though.
Do you get along with your Parents: Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms: Yes
Do you play an Instrument: No
In the past month have you been on Drugs: I had my wisdom teeth out and had to have pain meds and penicillin.
In the past month have you gone on a Date: yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: not by myself
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: Absolutely not.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: In the shower.
Ever been Drunk: No
Ever Shoplifted: No
How do you want to Die: During the rapture or with Kris while we sleep
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: I haven't figured it out yet, just being with Kris and having a family
What country would you most like to Visit: Ireland
Two things you'd like to do before you die: see my family get saved and see my children have children
Number of CDs I own: A lot.
Number of Piercings: Five in my ears
Number of Tattoos: none
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Talking back to my mom, not standing up to people, but thanks goodness Jesus has forgiven me of all the other stuff.

No comments: