Monday, May 22, 2006

God is still in control

This week is going to be CRAZY.
I have parent teacher conferences tonight and tomorrow. Wednesday Kris's grandmother and dad are coming into town for Chanda's wedding. I have class Thurday night and we have friends that have three little girls that are coming in town on Friday. Friday night is the rehearsal dinner, Saturday is the wedding, Sunday is the after the wedding picnic and gift opening. Plus I still need to touch up the paint downstairs, buy a spare bed, and get an outfit for the wedding. We have Monday off. I am going to sleep in and do laundry and that's it!

This weekend we got alot done. I love when we get alot done. I like relaxed weekends also but nothing beats that feeling of getting stuff done. We finished the spare bedroom and office except for hanging up pictures. I took a huge load of stuff to Goodwill. I unpacked all our books that have been in boxes since Chanda moved in with us two years ago (she has moved out but we never unpacked the boxes because we didn't have the office set up).

With all that said Kris and I got prayer at church Sunday. We just needed prayer for the week and some stuff that is going on in the family. It was such a great prayer time. I love to hear when God starts to speak thru people and it is what you were just hearing. God is so great. We talked about how God had given us such faith for what was said and being prayed. I got to see a little glimpse of some of it last night. I even felt different. There is nothing like feeling God.

No comments: