Thursday, March 01, 2007

Adyson loves her daddy

Adyson loves her daddy. Last night he came home and they slept on the couch together for hours. I will put him on speaker phone when he calls while I am doing something with her and she looks around trying to find him. He is adorable with her, it is amazing how you can fall in love with your baby so fast. This weekend Kris was holding her, it had been like 5 hours and he looked at me and said "see she doesn't have me wrapped around her little finger." Yeah right, he is in so much trouble once she realizes how much power she has.
I was telling her two nights ago that we need to start praying for her a husband like daddy. I know it's early but my dad and grandpa always told me to pray for my husband because they were praying for one for me. I never understood the importance of that until I look at her and thought that I want to give her the same blessing of prayer that they did for me. She will have pretty high standards because she will compare them to Kris. I know that I am bias but they doen't come better than him. He is the greatest husband, created just for me and I love him so much. I am so lucky to have him.

No comments: