Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Busy week...

We had a busy week last week.
Youth on Monday night, while I was doing childcare for all the youth leaders the Kiels brought in new furniture for the preschool room so I could arranged the room while I was there. The room looks awesome if I say so myself. I spent Monday and Tuesday cleaning my house b/c family was coming over. Tuesday night we ran around getting all the stuff we needed for the next night. Wednesday was our extended family Christmas stocking exchange (yes it was very late but that's when everyone could get together). I spent Thursday cleaning up from the party(ironic right.. we spend all that time cleaning before a party just to make a mess that we have to clean later but I love having people over) then that night we went to Nana and Papa's to do an Easter egg hunt and dying eggs while Chanda, Allen and Maddie were in town. Friday Kris took Al to the airport early in the morning thus leaving him tired when he got home so he slept on the couch while I packed. Saturday morning was spent rushing around running errands to get ready to leave for the weekend and then driving to Vevay IN to my parents. Sunday we went to my grandma's for dinner and an Easter egg hunt, then drove to Carrollton KY to see my great grandmother, then on to Louisville Ky to stay with my cousins Jenny and Joey. We stayed up way too late like 3am, Jenny and I got really giggly about nothing which is the sign that we need bed. We hung out all day and drove straight to Indianapolis to church for youth that night. Boy were we tired but it was fun. Kris preached that night, did great, prayed for the sick, and one boy gave his life to Christ!! Yeah!!!! That's what life should be about... spending time with the ones you love and leading people to Christ.

No comments: