Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CA continued....







So we went to In and Out burger Sunday night. The menu is great, it consists of a double burger, cheeseburger, or hamburger, would you like it in a combo, OK. It is so simple and good. We ate outside which is something I miss from Florida. Eric showed us the beaches, told us what houses cost around here which are really expensive, and we saw how impossible it is to park by the beach area. People will buy the lot beside them for an insane amount just to have parking, crazy.
Yesterday we went out for breakfast before Kris had to go to his conferences. I spent the day by the pool reading "Wanted Extreme Christians" by Steve Hill. We have had the book for years and I have never read it. It is excellent, it is definitely a reread. So I was so into the book that the hours flew by and I am a little red today from the sun. So when Kris got back we went to Disney Downtown with Eric. We ate at an Italian pizzeria and shopped a little. I got Addy a Minnie Mouse shirt and my little cousin a Lego mug with his name on it for his b-day. I don't know what we are doing tonight, maybe go to Del Taco which we have been told is a must or El Pollo Loco. Then tomorrow we will visit the beach and just sight see. Then early on Thursday we have to be at the airport - the John Wayne Airport, then back to Indy. I can't wait to see my baby. Next year this conference will be in DC.

No comments: