Sunday, May 18, 2008

Leaving Adyson







This is Adyson playing with G-pa at the airport yesterday before we went thru security. She loves phones of anykind.


So this is the first time we have ever left Adyson. I don't count taking her to school because I'm teaching on the other hallway from her. And we have only went out twice since she was born and Kris's parents watched her at our house when she was almost asleep so we didn't miss any time with her. So I cried a week before, I teared up twice before we got to the airport, and then cried cried when I said goodbye and went thru security, the lady in security asked if I was ok and Kris had to answer for me.

Adyson on the other hand was distracted by someone taking their dog in a carry-on bag so she didn't notice us leaving which was better for me b/c it would have been worse for me if she started crying. I am better now and Kris's parents have already sent two pictures of her helping with dinner and playing in Nana's makeup, so I know she is fine.

No comments: