Saturday, July 01, 2006

My family

I took this picture off our friends Jim and Kristie's blog, thanks guys. I just thought it was such a great picture that I had to share it. When you get married it is such a new wonderful experience. I am grateful that I married into a family that I like. I know that sounds crazy but I have met so many people that don't like thier in-laws. Kris' family is alot smaller than mine which at holidays is kind of wierd but then again you get to talk to everyone. One thing that I had to realize when we got married was that Kris and I were a family. When I thought of family I thought of my grandparents, my aunts, uncles, cousins. Kris keep trying to get me to understand that we don't have to spend every holiday with family because we are a family. I finally got the concept but being from such a close nit family that is so big and getting bigger it was a hard concept. Any way I love my family but wish they were all within an hour of me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI!!! it's caitlyn i miss u guys so much and love u very much and also i can't wait for the baby to be born!!! so ru all going to find out if it's a boy or girl at the ultra sound? i hope it's a... well i don't care i just can't wait for u to have the baby!!! when i grow up i wan tot have 3 children, two boys and a girl. love u much!!!!!!

Love,
Caitlyn Harmon... Duh ur sister!!
I'm going to highschool!!! yippeee!!!