Saturday, January 10, 2009

Pictures of Abby

The pictures are in order from now till her birth. She has started to change already. She was 7lbs 14ozs when she was born, dropped to 7lbs 1oz, and on Wednesday she was 7lbs 6ozs. Abby is off her light blanket finally, her levels have been slowly going down this week.
Adyson loves her little sister. I don't leave them alone in a room ever. I am afraid that Adyson will pick her up and try to let her ride on her bike or something like that. She wants to feed and burp Abby all the time but we need to work on being gentle. Abby is starting to get on a feeding and sleeping schedule, I've got it so they both nap at the same time so I can too :-)

















































































































































































2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have a very beautiful family! We hope everything is going well. Be Blessed. Jason and Ellen

Anonymous said...

This is Aunt Dana,
You have a beautiful family Chrissy, my email is;
blackeyedpea64@yahoo.com.
email me if you can find time with the new baby.
your dad, i'm sure is so proud.
I'm still wearing out that bible you gave me at mom's funeral. Alot has happened since then. I can tell you Moe and I got married, haley lives with us, and she has a drug problem. lol.
she is drug to church, drug to children's church, and drug back again.
we are rasising her the way mama and papa would have wanted.
our number is 502-732-1088. we love you and would love to talk.