Saturday, July 21, 2007

Finally all here

Well we have been waiting for about 2 years but it has finally happened. Al and Sue moved to Indy!! It all worked out great. The house sold, Al is still at his job just doing it here, Sue is looking for a job which is never hard for her, and they are living with us and trying to decide where they want to live here or Lafayette. We are voting for here but there is something to say for smaller towns, we are just happy they are in the same state.
Kris interviewed for a new position at work and we are praying he gets it. The new merger with his company has been a great blessing, the insurance is awesome!
I asked not to be the assistant director and to go back into the classrooms again so I am now the Kindergarten teacher. I have done it for about 6 weeks now I think and I love it.
I think I have covered almost everything we have missed in the last two months. We will keep it current from now on... or least try :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray. You updated your blog.I am so happy.
Love you guys.