Thursday, June 01, 2006

The wedding

Allen and Chanda are offically married. They are in Cancun Mexico now. The wedding and reception went very well. It was simple but nice. It seems like everyone has a story about how thier wedding had a major upset or something that went wrong, but this one had none.

I was so proud of Kris. I have heard people say that they were so proud of thier children that they almost cried. That is how I felt on Saturday watching him perform the ceremony. The funniest thing was that he forgot to tell the audience to sit down. We finally sit down on our own but it was so funny because my grandma had told us a story about my grandfather forgetting to tell the congregation to sit, Kris even put it in the ceremony papers, but he still forgot. It was really cute.

It was a good weekend. It went by very quick. Our friends from Florida, Jim and Kristie came up for the wedding and brought thier three beautiful little girls, Emily, Serendity, and Maddie. They stayed with us and now I really want a little girl. You know how you are around some children and you leave and think maybe you don't want children right now. Well Kris and I left these three little ones wanting children. They were just so cute.

No comments: